View AnswerA. Large
- The decoded instruction is stored in ______.
- Which registers can interact with the secondary storage?
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Programs in higher level language are converted to __________________ by a compiler. Are start with _______.
- Increasing the number of processor clock _______________ the speed of operations.
- Memory, cpu and __________ are three main components of a computer.
- I/o technology that communicates with the devices in serial format.
- Machine language consists of all the basic _____________that a computer can execute.