View AnswerB. NO
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- If the normal force F is uniformly distributed across the plane area A the pressure is called average pressure.
- Stress is not a vector quantity.
- The shearing force F causes the fluid element originally occupying the space ABCD to deform to ABCD.
- All fluids possess certain degree of viscosity.
- water through Ocean submarine move is called external flow.
- Both inter and external flows may be laminar, turbulent, compressible and incompressible.
- The average velocity denoted by Uav at any cross-section area A is defined as volumetricflow rate Q divided by the area ofcross-section.
- For two dimensional and flow in plane polar coordinates the equation of stream is dr/vr=rdo/vo.
- The lines of constant ɸ are called equipotential lines.