B. Can Not
D. None of these
View AnswerA. Can
- Fluid is substance which is of flowing.
- Fluid deform continuously when subjected to.
- Fluid the shape of containing vessel.
- Usually fluid are divided into groups.
- Pressure has a volume.
- Mass of a liquid at constant temperature and pressure has.
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- Fluid is distributed
- It is more convenient to treat the fluid as a continuum.