A. Job enlargement
B. Job placement
C. Job enrichment
D. Job definition
View AnswerA. Job enlargement
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- Employment planning decides about the___ of the people required in organization.
- This one of the following is used to determine quality of people required.
- ____ determines the quantity of individuals by identifying past employment trends of the organization to forecast the future, based on past trends.
- Presentation and assignments are_____ activities for a student.
- A job holder must follow timing of 8:00 to 4:00 refers to____.
- The graphical representation of various processes within organization that how input are converted in to output.
- The process of authenticating the information by asking its validity from colleagues or supervisor of that job refers to________.
- Job specification can be identified by using____.
- Assigning specific responsibilities to an employee according to its area of specialization or the convenience of job performance ____.