View AnswerC. high
- In boolean algebra, the or operation is performed by which properties.
- De morgan’s theorem states that.
- These logic gates are widely used in _______________ design and therefore are available in ic form.
- Entries known as _______________ mapping.
- How many and gates are required to realize y = cd + ef + g?
- The nor gate output will be high if the two inputs are __________.
- Ssi refers to ___________.
- Small scale integration(ssi) refers to ics with __________ gates on the same chip.
- MSI means ___________.
- Msi includes _______ gates per chip.