C. Hash function
View AnswerC. Hash function
- ______________Includes a process priority,pointers to scheduling queues, and any other scheduling parameters.
- ___________may include suchitems as the value of the base and limit registers and the page tables
- The ability to continue providing service proportional to the level of survivinghardware is called_____________
- ___________requiresa mechanism to allow the failure to be detected, diagnosed, and, if possible,corrected.
- The most common systems use___________ inwhich each processor performs all tasks within the operating system.
- Smpmeans that all processors are peers; no boss–worker relationship existsbetween processors.
- At system boot time, the hardware starts in __________mode.
- The operatingsystem is loaded and starts user applications in ______.
- ___________provide the means for a user program to ask the os to perform tasks reserved for the os on the userprogram’s behalf.
- A program does nothing unless its instructions are executed by a _______.