View AnswerB. B.V.P
- Boundry conditions which include boundry valus is.
- ∂u/∂x=g is ____ B.C.
- Boundry value problem is taken as.
- Initial state is a part of auxiliary data .
- In PDE integration constants are.
- The power of highest partial derivative is called.
- Partial derivatives are denoted by.
- A solution of differential equation that identically zero on interval I is said to be.
- D’alembaets solution of wave eq. subjected.
- If small changes in B.C produces small changes in the solution.