View AnswerC. 1
- The decoded instruction is stored in ______.
- Which registers can interact with the secondary storage?
- During the execution of a program which gets initialized first.
- Which of the register/s of the processor is/are connected to memory bus.
- IP stands for _________.
- The internal components of the processor are connected by _______.
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Programs in higher level language are converted to __________________ by a compiler. Are start with _______.