A. 3000 rupees
B. 6000 rupees
C. 9000 rupees
D. 12000 rupees
View AnswerA. 3000 rupees
- During sale, a shop offers a discount of 8% on marked price. If the marked price is $5500, then the purchase price of an oven should be____.
- The selling price of 12 books is equal to the cost price of 15 books, Then profit percentage should be____.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- Sara bought a shirt for $135 and sold it for $110 to her friend, Her loss percentage is___.
- In quadratic equation the variable had degree____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation of _____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation having slope _____.
- The solution of a system of equation is possible if number of unknown variables is greater than number of equations.
- A point with coordinated (-8,-11) will be plotted in_____.
- A sofa is sold for $1000 after offering a discount of 5% on the marked price (price written on tag), Its marked price should be_____.