A. Job description
B. Job specification
C. Job analysis
D. None of the above
View AnswerB. Job specification
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- Providing Non-financial benefits to employees is a part of_____.
- A _____ manager has the right to make and impose decisions on others.
- What is linked with performance appraisal?
- Employment planning decides about the___ of the people required in organization.
- This one of the following is used to determine quality of people required.
- ____ determines the quantity of individuals by identifying past employment trends of the organization to forecast the future, based on past trends.
- Only this one of the following is a subjective approach for determining quantity of people.
- Opinion of experts may vary on the basis of_____.
- Job analysis determines______ associated with a job.