C. t ≤ 0
D. t≥ 0
View Answer D. t≥ 0
- Green function are also useful tools in solving.
- Samorjai & Bislop introduced an integral transform method in.
- Green function must be .
- When the equation Ly=0 his non trivial solution then Ly=f this.
- Operation Rλ is analytic except when:
- There is not exactly local gradient expansion for diagonal element when G.Fnis for.
- G.fn is discontinuous of u=ɛ but we can define position diagonal part by taking.
- Strum Liouville operator is the most general form of .
- Derivative of Green function is.
- Transformation in which function in one space is transformed to another space by process of integration that involves kernel is termed as Laplace transform is basically an.