A. A table
B. A graph
C. A mathematical equation
D. All of these
View Answer D. All of these
- The normal curve is symmetrical and for symmetrical distribution, the values of all odd order moments about mean will always be.
- In normal probability distribution for a continuous random variable, the value of mean deviation is approximately equal to.
- A single letter is selected at random from the word “Probability” the probability that it is vowel is_____.
- The measure of Dispersion is changed by a change of.
- Title should be in ________ letters.
- Which of the following is true for the normal curve.
- Grouped data is.
- The variate values which divide a series (frequency distribution) in to ten equal parts are called.
- Probability distribution of a random variable is also known as.
- In a discrete probability distribution sum of probabilities is.