View AnswerA. 1/4
- A group of frequency table is also called.
- The mean of squared deviation of XI (I = 1, 2,, n) observations from there Arithmetic mean is called.
- The hair color of children is a?
- Length of time required for a wound to heal is a variable
- Probability of an event is always
- Which of the following values cannot be the probability of the event
- In a group of 400 families, 300 town houses, if one family is randomly selected from the group the probability that this family owns house.
- If one card is selected at random from a deck of 52 playing cards, what is the probability that the card is club or face card or both?
- A walks contain 11 items for of which are defective and 11 are good, two items are selected, what is the probability that a first is good and the second defecator.
- P (Ø) =