B. High level abstraction
C. Priority inversion
View AnswerB. High level abstraction
- The ability to continue providing service proportional to the level of survivinghardware is called_____________
- ___________requiresa mechanism to allow the failure to be detected, diagnosed, and, if possible,corrected.
- The most common systems use___________ inwhich each processor performs all tasks within the operating system.
- A____________takes data as its input, performs a numeric operation on thisdata, and returns a numeric value.
- A____________, in the simplest terms, is a communication path betweentwo or more systems.
- ___________ vary by the protocols used, the distances betweennodes, and the transport media.
- _________ requires only a single interrupt for each block of character transferred in an i/o operation.
- _________ occurs because of biases in a system’s resource scheduling policies.
- __________vary in number and type, depending on the computer architecture.
- ________scheduling problem when lower-priority process holds a lock needed by higher-priority process.