A. Total failure
B. Partial failure
View AnswerA. Total failure
- Type incorrect or semantically incorrect is types detected in.
- Histogram is used to represent _________ distribution.
- A Schedule is a process creating a single group of the multiple parallel transactions and executing them one by one is_________________.
- Which kind of failure loses its data in head crash or failure during a transfer operation.
- Which type of transaction takes long execution time.
- Which of the following would be the advantage of database fragmentation.
- In a distribute database application if we have many numbers of read only queries then update queries then allocation technique is advantageous.
- Which of the following failures are unique to database distributed system.
- If by mistake missing the one valid min term of fragment what would be effect of that in fragmentation.
- In recovery protocols we take what kind of viewpoint.