A. Job description
B. Job analysis
C. Job specification
D. Expert analysis
View AnswerB. Job analysis
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- Providing Non-financial benefits to employees is a part of_____.
- Only this one of the following is a subjective approach for determining quantity of people.
- The process of authenticating the information by asking its validity from colleagues or supervisor of that job refers to________.
- A structured set of questions designed to obtain information from a number of respondents/ employees regarding specific issues are defined as_____________.
- ______ is the term used for making a job informal and customized.
- The candidate who are recommended by existing/current employees of the organization or various authentic resources are considered as _____.
- The procedure of determining the human requirement of the organization _____ .
- Quality of people means_____ .
- Whether job is office work or field work is described by_____.